Can you even believe that the Fall season is here? It seems like time is just flying by. BUT, since I happen to love Fall, I’m okay with it 😉 Halloween is actually one of my favorite holidays–Hocus Pocus anyone??– but I don’t always love the decor options for my home…it doesn’t really feel like me. (Have you ever felt that way with something?) I lean more towards elegant Halloween home decor, or something with a farmhouse feel.
Related: DIY Fall Farmhouse Decor Craft
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Clicking on an affiliate link does not result in additional charges to you or cost you anything extra. Click here to see my full disclosure policy.
So, how do you decorate your house for Halloween?
I have a quick Halloween craft (for adults! haha) that I hope you will love! I have to be honest. I started this with a different ending in mind, but when I finished it, I felt….blah. I really didn’t like the finished product, and I knew I didn’t want to share that with all of you! So, I made some tweaks, and I really like how it turned out! Are you ready for it?
Halloween BOO Decor
- Letters to spell BOO. I got mine here.
- Wood planking for the back. (I got mine at Hobby Lobby, and they don’t have it online. Sorry! It’s 35 in x 11.8 in.)
- Black and white spray paint.
- Of course, glue gun and glue!
This is definitely a DIY-Halloween-decoration that I can get behind! Quick and easy 😉
- Paint your wood white, and your letters black. I did one coat of the white paint. (I liked the kind of rustic, farmhouse look it had.) I did a couple of coats of the black on the letters.
- Once everything is dry, lay your letters out to see where you want them, then glue them on!
Now you have a stylish, Farmhouse Halloween decor piece!
This piece will look great on your front porch, by the fireplace, in your entryway…anywhere really! I hope you give it a try and add this to your Halloween home decor.
What DIY Halloween decorations do you love? I’d love to hear about them! Sound off in the comments 🙂
Did you love this post? Don’t forget to Pin and share!