Happy fall ya’ll! (I’m not from the South, can I still say that??) 😉 Fall is my FAV and I’m beyond excited that this season is coming! I’m breaking out my fall jackets, boots and hot chocolate. Yay! And you know what else this means? It’s time to start decorating for Fall.
Looking for an easy fall craft?
I’ve got you covered! I’ll be honest–I’m not in love with the whole DIY thing. It’s kind of how I feel about playing games….I’ll do it if it’s fast and easy 😉 Today I have a DIY fall farmhouse craft that you’ll love adding to your fall decor! And the best part is, it’s quick and simple with a big impact!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Clicking on an affiliate link does not result in additional charges to you or cost you anything extra. Click here to see my full disclosure policy.
DIY Fall Decor Supplies:
I got my supplies at Hobby Lobby, but you can grab yours anywhere. (Hobby Lobby doesn’t have the specific items I used online, just in-store. Bummer!)
- You’ll need wooden letters to spell out the word FALL. I chose cursive ones-but I also really like these.
- You’ll also need some type of wooden slab for the letters to sit on! Mine is about 9 1/2″ x 9 1/2″-check out a similar one here.
- Spray paint. I used this gray (my all time favorite, go-to gray!!) for the board, and this white for the letters.
- Optional: jute twine, for hanging.
- Glue gun…with glue sticks! (I always seem to be out when I start a new project, haha!)
Now it’s time to…..
Craft Your Fall Farmhouse Decor!
- Paint your board and your letters. I did a couple of layers on each piece.
- Once they’re dry, place the letters where you’d like them on the board, then grab your glue gun and glue them down.
- THE END!
- Or, you can also glue the ends of the twine to the back of the board, if you’d like to hang the sign.
Is this not the easiest fall craft ever?!
I love the way it turned out! I love the farmhouse feel it gives off, and the clean lines. I also like how versatile it is. It can sit, lean, hang; be inside or outdoors. This is one DIY Fall craft that will last through the years. Worth it 😉
Are you ready to try it out? I’d love to see your pictures and hear how it went. Comment below or shoot me an email!
Did you love this post? Don’t forget to Pin and share!
PS-I’ve got LOT’S more Fall stuff planned, so stay tuned!