Do any of you have a big, blank wall that is staring you in the face?? They can seem overwhelming to try and decorate, not to mention expensive! Well, stop stressing because I’m here with 12 ideas for large wall decor! And they are affordable! Win-win 🙂
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Clicking on an affiliate link does not result in additional charges to you or cost you anything extra. Click here to see my full disclosure policy.
Large Wall Decor Ideas
- I love this idea of using ply wood and creating large panels! They look amazing and each panel only costs $10 to make! Super affordable 🙂(Source)
3. Canvas can be expensive, but if you can get some for a good price, its very easy to paint a simple design. I absolutely love how this turned out!
4. Another great way to DIY a large piece of art–paint a large piece of wood and then use a sharpie paint pen to make circles. Doesn’t get any easier than that!
5. I honestly don’t think I ever would have thought to hang a rug on my wall. But it works! Especially on those multiple story walls that are so huge! Target has some super cute, large rugs for under $100! See them here, here and here!
6. Get an oversized print of a favorite quote in black and white and hang it up! She even shows you how to DIY the frame.
7. I love these oversized, DIY peg boards! What a fresh, stylish way to add interest to your large walls.
8. Did you know that you can do large, engineer prints at Staples for suuuuuper cheap? I love how they printed their family picture huge, and then they DIYed their cute fame! Great idea!
9. How can I leave out the gallery wall? It’s truly one of my favorite things. In fact, if you’re looking for more great stuff on gallery walls, check out my other posts here: 10 Gallery Wall Pieces That Aren’t Picture Frames, 40 Gallery Wall Ideas, and my Gallery Wall eDesign page!
10. I really like this idea for building a huge chalk board! Plus, you could change it up for different seasons and holidays!
11. I think this is a brilliant idea! I honestly don’t think I would have thought hang room dividers on the wall. Click here, here, here, here, and here for some stylish room dividers you could add to your wall!
12. Mirrors! Another great idea for your large walls. Plus, using mirrors adds lots of depth and makes your room look larger!
So, what do you think? Do you have a favorite one you want to try out? I love that these ideas are affordable–it can be so expensive to find large wall decor, so I hope you were inspired!