I’m so happy you want to share! Please remember that all content on this blog is property of Birkley Lane Interiors. Feel free to use one or two images as long as you link back to my original post! Please do not crop or edit any image unless you have written permission from me. All printables are for your personal use. As always, Pinning is encouraged and appreciated! Thank you!
Let’s remember to be nice! There is enough negativity in the world. Let’s build each other up, instead of tearing down and competing with each other. I love hearing from people in all different walks of life, but please remember to express your views and opinions respectfully.
Your privacy is very important to me! I will not share your personal information with third parties or store any information about your visit other than to analyze and optimize your content and reading experience through cookies. Cookies store information about visitors preferences, record user-specific information on which pages the user access or visit, customize Web page content based on visitors browser type or other information that the visitor sends via their browser. You can always choose to disable or selectively turn cookies off in your browser settings.
Like many other Web sites, we makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
www.birkleylaneinteriors.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party ad servers for more detailed information on their practices as well as for instructions about how to opt-out of certain practices. If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
I am not responsible for any republished content from this blog/website on other blogs or websites without my permission.
In compliance with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), I want to disclose the following to you:
- This blog and website is a source of income for me and may be used to promote products, services or other businesses.
- Many posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something through an affiliate link, I may receive a very small commission. It does not result in additional charges to you or cost you anything extra. This allows me to keep my site up and running! Thank you for your support!
- I only choose to promote products/services/businesses that I have used and/or feel would be beneficial to you, my reader.
- Products provided to me by my advertising partners for my review are given to me free of charge, but in no way ensures a positive review of their product.
- You are my number one priority and I will always give my honest opinion about a product or service, whether or not I am being compensated.
- Mentions of associated products/businesses/services within the content of my website/blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
- I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- All advertising in the form of advertisements on my blog are generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements are paid advertisements. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
I so appreciate and love my readers and clients, and I strive to create useful and interesting content for them while generating a small profit to support the continuation this blog/website.