1. All eDesign services are non-refundable.
2. Product resourcing is limited to the USA.
3. If you have a combination space (i.e. living room/dining room combination), and would like both sides of the room included, payment will be for two rooms.
4. Design work will only start upon receipt of payment of fees and Client Questionnaire. If changes are made by the client after the design has begun, additional time and/or fees may be required and documented in writing.
5. One design revision is included in every eDesign package.
6. The client agrees that all correspondence will occur through online communication except when otherwise scheduled.
7. Birkley Lane Interiors cannot guarantee the prices or long term availability of merchandise listed in a client’s product shopping list.
8. eDesign is a virtual design service only. Recommendations made are entirely suggestion. If construction is planned, you are advised to consult and separately contract with a licensed contractor. All floor plans by Birkley Lane Interiors are conceptual and are only intended to decor intent; they are not to be used for architectural or engineering purposes.
9. Birkley Lane Interiors will not be held responsible for the means, methods or procedures of construction, fabrication, delivery, installation, assembly, or safety precautions in connection with the execution of the eDesign package; for the acts or omissions of any person performing work related to the E-design package; or any failure of them to meet any schedules or completion dates.
10. Birkley Lane Interiors cannot be held responsible for arranging repairs, replacement or freight claims for purchases made in conjunction with recommendations in the eDesign project.
11. Birkley Lane Interiors reserves the right to use your Design Board in websites, blogs or other marketing efforts.
12. Client purchase of an eDesign package fully consents said client to Birkley Lane Interiors Terms of Service.