Hello friends! I’m so excited because the weather is finally getting nice here in St. Louis! We spend a lot of time outside together as a family and I always like to add some style to our little piece of the great outdoors! There are a lot of simple ways to add some fabulous outside decor to your space, and today I’m going to share some!
Outside Decor Ideas
- The first thing I always like to do is add a wreath to the front door. It’s such an easy and simple way to add style and interest! Plus it’s easy to change them up from season to season! Click here for 9 Wreaths to Brighten Up Your Front Door and 10 Gorgeous DIY Wreaths!
2. I have to tell you, I have huge thing for poufs! I think they are so fun and add a ton of interest–not to mention extra seating! These are made from tires and rope, and I think they look amazing! They would be a great and fun addition to your outdoor seating.
3. Lighting plays a huge role with any decorating plan–outdoors included! I absolutely love how these rope lights accentuate the walking path. Great accent feature!
4. It’s no secret that I’m a big believer of decorating with greenery! I love how she changes up a normal plant pot into something with fun texture and color! Simple idea with a big impact.
5. I love reclaimed wood projects and have been wanting to make a welcome sign for my front porch for the longest time! Super cute, and you could even have something different on the back that could work for a holiday!
6. If you don’t have a seating area in your yard, find a way to get one! They went creative and used cinder blocks and even added a fire pit! And of course, the lights…. Love!
7. Love these oversized plants at the front door in the buckets. So fun and simple, and they really add some style!
8. Ok, this is just genius! We all have the ugly, nasty garbage cans. Love this idea of covering up the yucky!
9. Pergolas are another dream of mine! And I love how they added a roof and drapes on the side, to keep the sun out! There’s nothing more relaxing then eating outside on a nice day 🙂
10. What a great idea to add some style to the plain side of your house! I love the industrial and farmhouse look they achieved by using pipes and rope!
11. String lights. Nothing says a party like string lights! It’s a great way to define space and add a lot of style at the same time!
Are you feeling inspired with all of this outside decor? I definitely am! I really want to make those tire poufs and I know my kids would love them too! What about you? Anything you want to add to your outside space? I’d love to hear about it! Comment below 🙂
Happy decorating friends!