For years my family and I have lived in little apartments or houses and never had the luxury of having a laundry room…until now! I can’t tell you just how excited I was to finally have a dedicated room for laundry! Its not a beautiful room by any means…concrete walls anyone?? 🙂 But, it is an actual room that holds our washer and dryer. This little room needs a lot of love, but in the mean time, I thought I’d share some great laundry room ideas!
10 Laundry Room Ideas You’ll Love
- Lighting can make a huge difference in any room! LOVE this basket lamp she hung in her laundry room.
- Add some stylish shelving. I can’t tell you what a big difference this will make! Avoiding the “wire shelving” will help your laundry room look more sophisticated and intentional. (Source)
- Can I just say how much I LOVE this wallpaper? It totally transforms a boring room into a stylish space.
- Find stylish ways to store things. I love the way she hangs her ironing board-it becomes part of her decor!(Source)
- Having a folding table in your laundry room is a luxury for some. I love this DIY table she made for her room! And that tile…love!
- These mini barn doors are darling and such a great idea!
- I’ve been on the lookout for some art pieces I can add to my laundry room. I have to say, I think this sign is so funny! (Although I understand not everyone will.)(Source)
- Add flowers! Or some kind greenery. This is one easy trick that designers use in every room. Check out my easy tips for decorating like a designer!(Source)
- This tile is amazing. Love, love, love it. Flooring can make a drastic difference in any room!(Source)
- Add a shelf over your washer and dryer! It can double as storage space and a folding table. (Source)
Find any inspiration? I’d love to hear about ideas you have for your laundry room!